You have no items in your shopping cart
Small but terrible, Itsy is the cutest, minimalist essential oil diffuser to use during your aromatherapy routine!
This little one is perfect whether you want a diffuser for all other rooms in the house or for a corner without a power outlet or even your car!
Automatic Safety Shut off: Yes
Continuous Operation: 4 hours
Timer Settings: Continuous and 10 secs intermittent
Light Mode: Color rotating or off Suggested Coverage Area: 9 - 12 sqm
Water Capacity: 50 ml
Size: 6.7 x 6.7 x 13.3 cm
Power Supply: 5V - 1000mA
The Itsy Diffuser with its complete original packaging and no water damage is eligible for a 30 day (from the date of purchase) warranty.
SWEET ORANGE - Citrus sinensis (5 ml)
Extraction: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Origin: Brazil/ Australia
Uplifting, promotes a sense of joy, soothes nervous tension and anxiety, combats depression, relieves insomnia and symptoms of menopause, improves skin tone, improves digestion.
1. Wipe the new diffuser with a clean towel upon opening.
2. Itsy can be connected to a USB port or a 5V adapter.
3. Open the cover and add tap water to the tank ensuring that the tank is only 3/4 full. The diffuser will not function properly if there is too much water in the tank.
4. Add 5-10 drops of KARMA Essential Oil depending on the size of the room.
5. Replace the tank cover with the air outlet facing the back.
6. Replace the diffuser’s transparent cover. Do not shake or tilt the diffuser to avoid water damage.
7. Plug the USB cable to a computer or a power outlet. The light should flash once which should indicate that the diffuser is on standby.
8. Press the button once: continuous + colorful changing light. Press the button twice: intermittent, 10 seconds interval + colorful changing lights. Press the button thrice: continuous + no light (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED). Press the button the fourth time to turn the diffuser off.
9. Drain the water and wipe any excess moisture after every use. Use a cotton swab to clean the hard to reach areas.
The Itsy diffuser has to be cleaned after every use to remove all the dust that might clog the suction and air inlet which causes the air drawn to be greatly reduced, resulting to insufficient power and mist.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments through the following channels:
If you would like to purchase on a COD (cash on delivery) basis, we recommend that you place an order through our Shopee store instead. You can search for "shopkarmaph" or click this link to visit the store: https://shopee.ph/shopkarmaph
If you are within Manila, we recommend that you use Lalamove or Grab's Pabili Service. This service works like COD, you can check more details here.
What are your delivery options?
How much is the shipping fee?
Shipping fee is calculated upon checkout and is based on the weight of the items in your cart. Proceed to the checkout page to see how much the shipping fee will cost for your particular order.
Why is shipping expensive for the diffuser and the Himalayan Salt Lamps?
Please note that the shipping fee is a bit more expensive for our Diffuser, Essential Oil Intro Set and Himalayan Salt Lamps as we ship them in mailer boxes to ensure that the products are packed properly to prevent any damages during the shipping process.
How long is your shipping timeframe?
Orders with Lalamove as their delivery method should be prepared and be ready for pick up within 24 hours (our fulfilment team doesn't work on Sundays) as long as there are no stock availability issues.
Orders that will be shipped through regular shipping will be sent out within 24-48 hours from the date of order. Shipping might take 2-8 business days, depending on your location.
Can you book the Lalamove/ Grab Express pick up for me?
We would really love to help on this though this has been a challenge to do with the number of orders that we are trying to fulfill in a day. When our schedule's quite forgiving, we can offer to help but we cannot guarantee that we can do it for everyone. We highly recommend that you book the pick up instead. :)
Can I drop by your office to pick my order up?
Yes! An order should be placed and paid on the website prior to pick up though. Please advise us by contacting our Customer Support Team if you will pay upon pick up so we can properly instruct our fulfillment staff to prepare the order before you arrival.
When will you restock sold out items?
If an item is sold out, click 'Notify me to get notified immediately through email when we restock.
Because of the nature of the products being liquid, minimal amount of leakage is inevitable during the shipping process. Rest assured that we package our items in a way that the essential oil bottles are secured to prevent this issue from occurring as much as possible.