For Kids: 1% maximum dilution. Essential oils should not be used on babies younger than 3 months old. When trying out a new essential oil around your baby, test a small amount of each new oil in a diffuser for an hour to insure that no irritation occurs.
For Pregnant Women: No contraindications known though we recommend to consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care.
- Always dilute your essential oils. Follow the dilution guide found on this booklet.
- Essential oils are pure, concentrated and very potent, refer to the information page of each essential oil to know if it is suitable for children.
- Some essential oils are photo toxic and can cause skin irritation. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 24 hours after applying, refer to the information page of each essential oil for more details.
- KARMA Essential Oils are for aromatic and topical use only and are not recommended for oral consumption.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use undiluted on skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes.
Shelf life: 3-5 Years