You have no items in your shopping cart
1. Remove the cover and carefully fill the tank with water. Make sure the water level does not exceed the water mark.
2. Add 7-15 drops of essential oil depending on the size of the room.
3. Cover the tank and press “MIST” to turn it on. You can setup the timer each time you press this button.
4. When set to “CONT” the diffuser will operate continuously and will automatically turn off when the water tank is empty.
5. When set to "10" the diffuser will mist 10 seconds on /10 seconds off.
6. Press “LIGHT” to turn on the light and to change the settings from rotating colors, freezing a certain color and turning the light off.
7. Drain the water and wipe any excess moisture after every use.